What Is Pay Per Click Advertising?
Pay-per-click (PPC) is a method of search engine marketing that allows you to place ads (with call-to-actions) on websites and social media platforms and then pay for each click that your ads receive. PPC marketing campaigns are a great way to get quick results from your marketing budget–much faster than organic SEO campaigns. They can help you improve your ranking in search engine results, get solid lead generation, and drive loads of traffic. PPC campaigns come in many forms (branded, offer-based, remarketing, ect.) and we offer Atlanta-based PPC management that can take care of every aspect of your campaign.
How We Will Get You More Sales With Google Ads
Our ability to drive more leads and sales for your business through advertising on Google, Yahoo, or Bing can be broken down into two parts:
- Instant Search Engine Rankings
- By using Google paid advertising you no longer need to wait for your site to rank at the top. In fact, ads rank higher than organic search results.
Campaign Tracking and Reporting
The Pain Points
Do you feel stuck with your PPC efforts? Are you experiencing any of these problems?
- Low average click-thru-rates
- Unexpected as budget increases
- Ineffective landing pages
- High bounce rates
Conversion rate is below average
With the numerous things you need to monitor for your business, you may get too swamped and forget it. Let us provide the best promising solutions that are cost-effective and realistic.
- CTAs that demand attention and deliver high CTRs.
- Tight campaign monitoring that ensures that you stay on budget. No surprises.
- Split-testing landing pages that deliver results